How to travel abroad without paying too much. A comprehensive step-by-step guide. Based on my 26 years of travel experience. Includes:
1. Smart money-saving and budgeting tips
2. How to drive while abroad: do’s and don’ts
3. How to mingle and talk with foreigners
4. How to avoid being robbed
5. How to enjoy food at moderate cost
6. Common traveling mistakes
7. How to get the most comfort while flying
8. What card to use abroad and why.
9. How to use the phone for free
10. Philosophy of travel: how to avoid stress.
Enjoy.Read on Manorama
How to travel abroad without paying too much. A comprehensive step-by-step guide. Based on my 26 years of travel experience. Includes: 1. Smart money-saving and…read more
What if we get trapped in a fire? Every second counts. There is no time to think, deliberate or ask other people for advice. Learn…read more
Worried about heart disease? Do you need a treadmill test? This article explains: 1. Mechanisms of heart attacks 2. What is a treadmill test, who…read more
A few years ago, an apparently healthy pregnant woman was admitted for delivery at a hospital in Pal...read more
Dr Rajeev Jayadevan completed his MBBS and MD General Medicine with top honors from Christian Medical College (CMC) Vellore in 1995. He received training in Clinical Epidemiology and Public Health from Erasmus University, Rotterdam, Netherlands.
He has extensive international experience of performing over 19,000 endoscopies. He was awarded MRCP (UK) from England in 1996. He obtained Board Certification in Medicine and Gastroenterology (Fellowship) from New York Medical College, and spent 3 years in the UK and 10 years in the US before returning to his hometown of Kochi. He established the department of Gastroenterology at Sunrise Hospital Cochin.